The comprehensive school offers countless curricular and co-curricular options designed to meet student needs and interests.
We have a current enrollment of 2500 students.
Serving students in grades 9-10.
5045 Division Ave.
White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Main Office: 651-653-2920
Health Office: 651-653-2940 Counseling Office: 651-653-2912 Activities/Athletics: 651-653-2933 Principal: Angela Nelson
WBLAHS - North Campus Mission
The mission of White Bear Lake Area High School North Campus, a diverse educational community with the pivotal role of unifying all students during their crucial high school transitions, is to cultivate a learning environment where all students authentically develop their self-worth, identity, and full potential resulting in student success through a vital system distinguished by:
- Culturally relevant, rigorous instruction that meets the needs of all students
- A safe, supportive environment that fosters open communication and well-being
- A culture of care, respect, and acceptance of all people
- Opportunities for leadership, involvement and choice
- Decision-making through the lens of equity
Serving students in grades 11-12.
3551 McKnight Road
White Bear Lake, MN 55110 Main Office: 651-773-6200
Health Office 651-773-6238 Counseling Office: 651-773-6222 Activities/Athletics: 651-773-6206 Principal: Don Bosch
WBLAHS - South Campus Mission
Our mission at White Bear Lake Area High School-South Campus, a dynamic launchpad of learners, is to empower one another to navigate our unique journeys, embodied by:
- Student-driven opportunities for authentic learning
- Nurturing and mutually supportive relationships where each voice is valued and recognized
- Safe and engaging environments that inspire lifelong learning
- A courageous community willing to persist and adapt to meet high expectations
- Passionate learners who transform their local and global communities