The Matoskan 2020
Senior Portrait Information for the Class of 2021Senior Portraits are due November 22, 2020
Senior portraits are due November 22, 2020 to be included in the yearbook
Senior Pictures requirements:
- Portraits must be head and shoulder shots only. We will crop images that do not meet this requirement, which can result in a blurry images.
- Images resolution must be at least 300 dpi. Do not save pictures from social media sites: they are not large enough.
- Acceptable file types are .jpg and .png. No other file types can be accepted.
- Photos with animals, large props, etc. distract from the purpose of the student portrait section and will not be used.
Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 22, 2020.
To minimize the potential for error and to help the staff keep trace of your portraits, follow these guidelines is highly recommended:
- Put your student's full legal name in the subject of the email (or ask your photographer to do so)
- Rename the photo file name with your student's name (ex: McDowell_Suzanne.jpg)
- Portraits that do not meet the above requirements will NOT be printed in the book.
- Students who do not have a media release form on file will not be printed in the book. These forms are available from the office and online.
- The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop/zoom portraits to keep the section consistent.
- If your senior does not get his/her portrait taken by a photographer, the yearbook will include his/her Lifetouch photo, if available. Students without portraits will be listed at the end of the senior section.