Helping students succeed academically and reach grade level performance expectations.
- What is Title I?
- What are some typical Title I services?
- What are other uses of Title I funds?
- Do all WBLAS schools have a Title I program?
- Who are Title I students?
- How does WBLAS integrate services?
- What does The Every Student Succeeds Act transition look like?
- Who can I contact for more information about Title I?
Parent Engagement in Title I
Parent involvement is a critical part of every child's education. This is even more true for students who may be struggling academically. District 624 actively promotes the participation of the parents of Title I children in a wide variety of opportunities. The District 624 Title I Parent Involvement Plan describes how we do this.
Homelessness is defined by the McKinney-Vento Act as a student lacking a fixed, adequate night-time residence.